1. Plenary speech, “Combustion Dynamics of Large-scale Wildfires”, 38th International Symposium on Combustion, January 24-29, 2021, Adelaide, Australia.
2. Plenary speech, “Combustion of Fire Whirl: How Much do We Know?” the 12th Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion (ASPACC 2019), July 1-5, 2019, Fukuoka, Japan.
3. Plenary speech, “Combustion of Fire Whirl”, the 9th International Seminar on Flame Structure, July 10-14, 2017, Novosibirsk, Russia.
4. Keynote speech, “Fundamental Research on Combustion of Fire Whirl”, the 8th International Conference on Fire Science and Fire Protection Engineering (ICFSFPE), October 27-29, 2017, Nanjing, China.
5. Topical review, “On the Convective Heat Transfer Mechanisms in Wildland Fire Spread”, the 10th Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion, July 19-22, 2015, Beijing, China.
6. Plenary speech, “Large-scale Fire Research: Current Status and Challenges”, 2015 International Conference on Fire Engineering, October 17-19, 2015, Tianjin, China.
7. Keynote speech, “Critical Review on Role of Convection in Wildland Fire Spread”, the 7th International Conference on Forest Fire Research, November 17-21, 2014, Coimbra, Portugal.
8. Workshop Leader Speech, “Wildfires and Climate Change”, the 11th International Symposium on Fire Safety Science, February 10-14, 2014, Christchurch, New Zealand.
9. Plenary speech, “Extreme Fire Behaviors in Large Forest Fires: Current Status and Challenges”, the 7th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, May 5-10, 2013, Providence, RI, USA.
10. Plenary speech, “Extreme Fire Behaviors in Large Forest Fires: Scientific Issues and Challenges”, 2013 International Symposium on Fire Science and Engineering, November 16-17, 2013, Wuhan, China.
11. Invited speech, co-author of “Combustion Chemistry and Decomposition Kinetics of Forest Fuels”, the 9th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology, September 17-20, 2012, Hefei, China.
12. Invited speech, “Interactions among Multiple Fires: Correlation Analysis on Burning Rate with Physical Interpretation”, the 3rd International Symposium on Wind and Fire, May 27-28, 2011, Beijing China.
13. Plenary speech, “Experimental Research on Multiple Fires Burning: New Method of Correlation Analysis and Interpretation”, the 8th Asia-Oceania Symposium for Fire Science and Technology, December 7-9, 2010, Melbourne, Australia.
14. Plenary speech, “Two-Step Kinetic Models for Thermal Decomposition of Forest Combustibles: Three Kinetic Schemes”, the 7th Asia-Oceania Symposium for Fire Science and Technology, September 20-22, 2007, Hong Kong.
15. Invited speech, “Experimental and Theoretical Investigation on Fire Interactions and the Induced Firewhirls in Square Fire Arrays”, the 5th NRIFD International Symposium on Forest Fires, November 3-6, 2005, Tokyo, Japan.
16. Plenary speech, co-author of “Progress of Fundamental Fire Research in China”, the 8th International Symposium on Fire Safety Science, September 18-23, 2005, Beijing, China.